Our 2023 Photo Competition is now Open for entries!
Win a weekend hire in one of our motorhomes (Fri - Mon)
We love hearing all about our customers fantastic trips away in our motorhomes and we know many of you capture spectacular views and memories on cameras and phones. To encourage our customers to share their experiences and showcase the amazing scenery the Highlands and Islands has to offer, we are running a fabulous photography competition!
How to enter:
Quite simply, after (or during) your holiday, please email us the best photos from your journey to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each customer can enter up to three photos (so yes each family member can choose their own best photos!).
Please send us the highest quality image possible - but as our broadband can't cope with more than 10MB per email - you may need to send us multiple emails.
We will put all the photos together on our website in a gallery for all our customers to see.
At the end of the main season (usually November/December) the photos will be shortlisted to the top five photos. These will then go onto a Facebook public vote. The photo with the most likes on the closing date will be our winner!
The winner will receive a weekend hire in one of our motorhomes (Friday – Monday). *Terms and condition apply - please see below.
Terms and Conditions for the Photo Competition
- The photo must have a campervan, motorhome or have a Highland Campervans connection involved within the shot.
- Maximum 3 photo entries per customer can be submitted. All entries to be submitted to email@example.com - We will acknowledge receipt by email.
- Images and email must not exceed 10mb in size.
- Entries for this year will close in early December - the exact date will be announced on our social media nearer the time.
- The photos will be shortlisted and voting will open to the general public. This will be announced on our Facebook page.
- To vote for your favourite photo, members of the general public will be able to “like” their winning photo on our Facebook page. The photo that receives the largest number of likes will be the winner.
- By submitting a photograph, entrants grant us non exclusive use of the image for our own marketing purposes during and after the competition. We will not sell any images to a third party. Entrants retain the copyright to their photographs.
- Images must be the property of the entrant. Before entry, please ensure that you have full permission from everybody featured in the photograph for it to be used. If there is a child in the photograph, consent must be received from the parent or guardian before we are able to use it in our competition. Please ensure you include a statement on your email entry confirming consent has been given by the correct persons.
- Entrants agree to take part in competition publicity if required.
- We will try to include name credits with images where possible, but cannot guarantee name credits will always appear.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize available. The prize may be transferable to a third party with prior agreement with Highland Campervans. The transferee will then be responsible for adhering to the terms and conditions.
- Hire dates will be subject to availability and must be used before May the following year, excluding main Bank Holidays.
- Collection/return times must be agreed 2 weeks prior to the holiday taking place.
- Vehicle terms and conditions: Our standard motorhome hire terms and conditions apply including damage excess liabilities and security deposits. Please refer to our standard motorhome hire terms and conditions for full details.